McLundie Architects are able to provide a complete one stop shop for clients who prefer a single point of contact for their project.
We can manage the project from inception, through concept design studies, to architectural plans and drawings, tender and construction, with cost and budget control at each stage.
In addition, we provide initial feasibility studies for projects to allow a client to be able to make an informed decision before buying a plot or making a substantial investment.
For all projects we gather around us a trusted team of Engineers, Cost Consultants and Aparejadores (Clerks of Works/Cost Consultants), to ensure that the clients’ interests are properly guarded.
We can also assist with the many other essential parts of the project:
- Obtaining permits and approvals
- Going out to competitive tender for the works and a full analysis of the returned prices
- Project Management
- Great importance is placed on the site management of the works with regular site meetings being controlled by the Architect and regular site visits maintained throughout the works, together with the Aparejador (Clerk of Works).
- Each of our projects is handed by one of our Architects from inception to completion, giving a constant point of contact throughout the project for the client. Where required, regular reports can be prepared for clients, together with digital images of the works in progress.
After handover we can also assist with:
- Occupation Licence
- Electricity, Water and Telephone connections
- Setting up maintenance contract with reliable companies